The Nintendo Switch full specs may have been leaked. Neogaf (source) has a post with these specs listed; Update: The link no longer leads to an article, either it was taken down or I didn’t link it correctly. But here’s the specs down below.
- CPU: Quad-core ARM Cortex-A57, maximum 2 GHz
- GPU: NVIDIA Maxwell processor (2nd Gen) 256 CUDA cores, maximum 1 GHz
- Display: 6.2″ IPS LCD screen at 720p. 10-point multi-touch capability
- Video Decoder: H.265, H.264, VP9, and VB8 at 60fps at 4K
- Video Output: 1080p at 60fps / 4K at 30fps
- Audio Output: 192 kHz, 24-bit 7.1 channel surround sound
- Built-in Speakers: 48 kHz, 16-bit, Stereo
- RAM: 4 GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- Storage: 32 GB internal / microSD, SDHC, and SDXC card support
- Network: IEEE 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac compatible Wireless LAN
- Connectivity: 2 USB 2.0 ports, 1 USB 3.0 port
Author’s Input: As of now it is not confirmed whether this is the real deal or not but thought we’d share it with you.